Monday, March 17, 2008

Chasing a Dream!

It's an exciting day! I've taken the first steps to pursue the world of designing. Sure, I've designed a few things and it's been great. So what's going to be different? Well, to start with, I've registered for Jean Wong's Tailored Knitting Workshop; 2.5 days of valuable information, including formulas to figure out a wide variety of critical numbers. From there, I'll be exploring the Nihon Vogue Certification, which is a three year, highly intensive program. On the horizon is Catherine Lowe's Couture Knitting Workshop, but need to evaluate the intensity of the Nihon Vogue Cert before scheduling with Catherine.

I aspire to bring classic, beautiful designs to the hand knitter. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you intend to stay very busy with all of that and run the shop, and keep Al happy.

Kent said...

Wow!

I can't wait to hear more about the courses/coursework!

I would love to take all those too...SOMEDAY :)

-K

Smartphone said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Projetor said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.