Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Holiday Open House, Kent, WA

The holidays are rapidly approaching! Have you been to Downtown Kent lately? Take a stroll down Meeker and 1st Avenue and treat yourself to holiday lights, decorations and displays. I noticed Santa's house going up at Kent Station this morning as I was knitting alongside the fireplace. How exciting! Now, those of you who know me know that I am always cold. You are probably wondering if I froze my hands off. The fireplace is actually quite inviting and cozy. Not too many people are out that time of morning. And Dilettante is just a few steps away. I just finished my hat made out of Rowan's Cocoon. The only thing that I could possibly use is a pair of fingerless gloves. I imagine my gauge will be off, however, so those might just have to wait.

Anyway, here are a few moments we captured over this year's Holiday Open House. For those of you who came out to see what your downtown has to offer - THANK YOU! For those of you who missed us, make sure to mark December 1st on your calendar. It's a Holly Jolly Day in Kent as we celebrate Winterfest 2007!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So was that Betinia and her husband?