Tuesday, February 6, 2007

We've All Been Waiting the Arrival of ...

Louisa Harding's yarns! Not one, not two, but three large boxes were delivered by Brown today! I find our handy box cutter and carefully open the boxes. What do I find? Glisten! The colors are gorgeous! There is a very soft, pale pink; an incredible pink, brown and tan, gold, champagne and several others. Then there's Flotsom; you might remember Ann modeling this piece the evening Louisa Harding was at the shop. What else? New bold, spring colors of Nautical Cotton, Sari Ribbon (including the rainbow colorway Louisa tempted us with) and Mariposa. I know, you're all wondering about the books. Well, we still have a little wait for Hummingbird and Swallowtail. But, Gathering Roses: Accessories is back in stock and The Magical World According to Miss Millie arrived.

Other exciting news! I'm happy to let you know that Rowan is on it's way! We've started small and will be getting several colors of Kid Silk Haze and Pure Wool DK. Rowan Magazine 40 & 41 are on the way as well. I expect these yarns & magazines to arrive mid to late next week.

Well, I must close. I am working on Shilo's moebius bed and need to get the attached i-cord done. I am hoping that, at the end of the day, he does not chew this up. I am making Cat Bordhi's moebius nest; the pattern is found in A Second Treasury of Magical Knitting. The liner is red (perfect for a black dog). There will be a Fair Isle nest, but haven't made my final color decisions.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Yeah! Rowan is coming!